2014年3月17日星期一

Arron Afflalo's magical breakthrough


Aron - Afflalo hear the All-Star conversation, and he was flattered. It will be a great honor to be recognized for his personal integrity of the game , his first , and not just for all , he helped the team win the game, his defense and outside shooting . A validation of all the hard work and the way he put over the years , he was in his seventh year as a professional player blossoming .

So, yes, he 's just grateful and flattered to be mentioned .

There is one thing ,2014 winter classic jerseys this is a breakthrough Efulaluo feel like such a breakthrough year, the reason why an all-star nod "is not the end all , be all ."

"A lot of what I do today , I've been able to do for a long time , " Afflalo said. "But I'm just a team-based , it has not been asked of me.

"I have been, more or less , what the team needs , so if you need to score , I can do it if you need a point guard , I can say that if you need a shooter , I will. "

Orlando ( 12-33 ) , where he was considered in the 28 -year-old veteran of a Efulaluo must be a man, as long as it takes for the magic of talented young kids find their way in the league the . But in Detroit ( where he was selected 27th overall in 2007 ) and Denver (where he signed a five-year , $ 43 million extension in 2011 ) , he was asked to be the main " of 3 - and -D guy ."

Pistons still have Chauncey - Chauncey Billups , Richard - Hamilton and Rasheed - Wallace . The Nuggets have Billups , Anthony and JR Smith.

No one explained the situation , Efulaluo reality, he knows his place. As long as the football team won 50 games , playoff contention every year , he was fine with it .

" There is really no need for me to come in, in these situations to score, " he said. " But that does not mean I can not do that , though, it just did not complain or try to prove that he is a scorer , I have to be patient and do what they need me in my career when ."

In Orlando, the team needs him to do a little bit of everything : scoring , making plays teammates ,winter classic jerseys 2014 defense , post, become a leader , took control of the locker room - everything. And he did this season , averaging a career-high 20.4 points in the audience blistering 58.9 true shooting percentage .

Therefore, the All-Star conversation, he always thought his breakthrough , he felt that he raise his level of competition is satisfied with the praise is possible.

What is hard is that his personal success has not translated into victory for his team . Magic lost 62 games last season and on pace to lose almost all again in 2013-14 .

" If anything, that hurts the most is that the" Afflalo said. " This is important , how could I have been so quickly things change in the NBA, maintain a positive attitude , a proper perspective when you're not winning .

"But [ losing ] is probably what bothers me the most. Than personal recognition or lack of , this is my win, evening and night out , when I'm not comfortable with that, it is difficult to deal with the impact .

"I won a state championship in high school , we got the semi-finals [ UCLA ] at the University of Denver in Detroit and I'm accustomed to 50 -win team , so this really has been the most difficult in my life transition I have never in my life lost momentum at all . "

So, yes, that All-Star nod just fine. This would mean a lot to him. But never anything personally identifiable , and what he is.

"This is the same thing in high school, " Vadim Malikin, who was an assistant coach at Centennial High Compton , California , when there appeared Efulaluo is now the head coach said. "We have another child , Gabe Pruitt , who is a little more athletic, a little more of his AAU hype behind him, but Aaron always thought , ' Man, I'm better than him , I know everyone is touted Gabe , but I m good, I can do anything , he can do ' .

"When Gabe transfer as a junior ,Toronto Maple Leafs winter classic jerseys 2014 Aaron took a team who wants to have never played varsity , and put them on his back guy, he averaged 25-5-5 , kind of what you're doing now, go to the Adidas camp and led the camp in scoring . "

Bill Pruitt Boston Celtics finally went to the University of Southern California , became a second-round pick , but out of the NBA after two years . Afflalo went to the University of California, Los Angeles , to help guide them back- to-back semi-finals , and pick the team with championship aspirations Detroit first-round draft pick .

When he went to Detroit , and he did the same thing he had done in high school and college - both teams needed to win from him.

"That's him, it comes from his father and his mother ," Malikin said. "He always played the right way. Even now, if you see him play in Orlando if you really see him play , he can take more shots than he was taking , but he did not , he tried to play the right way . "

Magic just did not win very much. And as much as losing to wear in Efulaluo , he determined not to let it affect his focus is his play. Things can change in an instant in the NBA. An industry , one pick and franchise " from this to that , overnight," he said. Afflalo learned first-hand the industry , he has been involved in - or almost involved in.

He Dwight - Howard trade from Denver to Orlando .Detroit Red Wings winter classic jerseys 2014 Since his name has appeared in trade rumors , most recently last summer , when the Clippers had substantive talks with Orlando as they try to move Eric - Bledsoe . It is likely to appear again next month, the trade deadline approaching , although the Magic has resisted all inquiries to him so far .

This is a huge problem for the Magic ahead . Afflalo is because part of their future , because he is their gift ? Do they want him to grow up with young players like Victor Oladipo, Andrew Nicholson , Tobias Harris and Nicholas - Vucevic ?


"Honestly, I do not think too much, because I really do not believe , unless I was a free agent , and that this is my strength , " Afflalo said. " I'm doing just focus on my game, so my course to become the decision, and wanted me to become a yes [ Magic ] must continue to build with .

"I just want to continue to improve and show me that you must maintain a player ."

To prepare for Orlando this season, he played a greater role and responsibility , Afflalo completely changed his diet, and put himself through a rigorous training program in Las Vegas last summer. 12 weeks , he worked out three times a day - swimming and basketball skills to work in the morning , open gym, strength training and conditioning in the afternoon MMA gym in the evening.

"It was very intense , that is all I can say ," Malikin, who had worked with Afflalo , because he has been in the NBA said. "I just think it has developed a completely different level of toughness and endurance.

" The intensity is different with MMA ,cheap nhl jerseys it's like our combat training ."

Afflalo always felt that he has the ability to play a leading role in the Magic have asked him , he just did not have enough body bar. He hopes to lead at both ends of the stadium is 48 minutes. Can carry a team, not just play a role . He has been able to do that flashes last season , but can not maintain this level throughout the season .

"He is serious for a long time ," Malikin said. " But once he got to implement , he has been in the role of Orlando , the first to go after , and I think he realized , " I have the ability to do so , but I need to get yourself an extra edge . "

This is his team now needed , what it always was - Afflalo has been about . This is his need to be able to grow and develop as a player , or just show you what has been there has been a chance .

So, yes , the All-Star conversation is good. He expressed his appreciation . But if he is not selected, it will remind him what is really important in the first place - Afflalo .

"I know a lot of people put a lot of stock into the team's record," Afflalo said asked if the Magic 's record might affect his chances of the time.

"It is what it is , it 's something I can not control , I can only say that I can be the best player .

"This will prove that I was turned into the player , and grow into that conversation , whether it is to become a reality this year , this is definitely one of my career goals , but it is not the end all , be all ."china nhl jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论