2014年3月12日星期三

Luis Scola eyes winning last chapters

Caracas , Venezuela - Luis Scola led Argentina national team and a new understanding of energy man show manners . From the new Indiana Pacers forward exports mean oxygen cylinder veteran Phoenix ,2014 winter classic jerseys so much weight over the 33 -year-old big man back.

After a season in Arizona , former Houston Rockets did not expect the final stage of his career will be on the Indiana roster he thought was a "serious title contender ."

" I really do have a lot of impulse, in a successful team , and I have a lot of desire , " Scola FIBA Americas Championship here in an interview with ESPNDeportes.com said. "I see a real possibility , I believe we have a team , a real chance to fight for the championship ."

Scola sported a smile, not only because the Argentines ' landslide victory in the first day of the Paraguay game of billiards . Nor because he witnessed how young people around the golden age foster replace what 's left from Argentina came out around full Some winning charm.

This is just half a丝斯Cora laughing in there, because he has been able to resume operations with a ring , or at least in the playoffs ,winter classic jerseys 2014 he was not in his last season in the sun or in some of his team to achieve the vision of time with the Rockets , his best feat in the 2007-08 season was to become the Western Conference semifinals .

Looking to the horizon , who knows his retirement would be in the same city , he won a silver medal with Argentina during the 2002 FIBA World Championships ? It seems fate has already Scola place in Indianapolis , the prospect of becoming an enhanced lineup is excellent in the Western Conference finals after the 2011-12 season this past season has reached the Eastern Conference semifinals of the key role players .

"I like it a lot already retired in Houston, I also like the Phoenix team is my last one , and now I'm in Indianapolis , Indiana,Toronto Maple Leafs winter classic jerseys 2014 I would like to retire , so it will not happen," Scott pull laughing said.

In back-to- back end of the season , the Pacers have posed a serious challenge to the eventual champion Miami Heat , the team has shown that he is a bright future in the league one . Paul - George on behalf of youth and leadership necessary for success . He has all the ingredients to become stars in the NBA . He is a pillar , and Danny - Granger injured , Roy - Hibbert through his ups and downs to go.

Offensive and defensive balance of the Indiana Pacers , David - remain unchanged between Stephenson - West , George - Hill and Lance . Indy is a substitute CJ- Watson , Chris Copeland , Solomon Hill and Scola even a luxury rarely have rounded up a team roster within reach of local enhancement .

While he waits for the start of the regular season , he did not own commitment to the Argentine national team any concerns .Detroit Red Wings winter classic jerseys 2014 He is the only NBA player from his country to say "I want " to the FIBA Americas Championship 2013 .

In Caracas , Scola and his teammates are looking at a point on the 2014 World Championships , will be in Spain, which stirred memories of the place held . Echoing the 1999 world championships qualifier , when many Argentine players outstretched Olympic qualifiers .

"I found a lot of similarities between this game and before the other, except that I am 19 years old , I'm 33 now , " Scola said.

"Before, I was the youngest , and now I'm the oldest , but it is a good game , I like it, I think it's a good challenge , and I think we have a good team, I think we can compete , we can on top . "

There is a hint of melancholy in his voice was more than justified. Like the classic one of Carlos Gardel tango,cheap nhl jerseys Scola embrace the memories , because 14 years have passed like hardly anything.

In , in 1999 qualifying , the first stone was the golden age of basketball in Argentina , setting the stage for holding the silver medal at the 2002 World Championships in Indianapolis , won a gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympics.

In these teams you have Delfino , Manu Ginobili , Andres Nocioni , Pablo Prigioni and Scola own - just to mention the NBA talent is a perfect complement leagues from Europe and South America and other stars . That team is the national team it played any threat .

Scola world championships qualifier count as the only NBA team's existence . It seems inevitable that a transition next . The town currently has an average age of 25 .

"This theme is open generational What is generational ? For example, if you put that team from Indianapolis , you are left almost anyone if you hit one in Athens , half the team is does not exist a generation shift does not mean that 12 players and 12 come to you an annual increase , " Scola said.

"This is a place of generational change has taken several years , and it started in Japan [ in 2006 ] , we see it coming in Las Vegas [ 2007 ] , etc. will not have a day where there will be a generational change , but it has happened . "

Is effective for the transition . Who knew it would be completely in 2014 World Championships in Spain do?

From now, Scola is the abundance of outstanding maturity and desire . He did not want to leave the game without feeling his fingers an NBA championship rings diamonds.china nhl jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论