2014年3月18日星期二

Mavs mailbag: Any chance Dirk leaves Dallas?


Dallas - yes, I was shocked,2014 winter classic jerseys if the Mavericks before Thursday's trade deadline manage to pull off a remarkable deal.

Therefore, we will skip all far-fetched trading scheme .

Dirk had to play another team ? Or is it almost ride it with Cuba / Downey , until he did not want to do it? Jason - ( Fort Worth )

I'll take Nowitzki on his word on this one , he always said he would never again wear NBA uniforms.

In fact, Nowitzki solve another All-Star Game weekend , when he sat down with Grantland.com - Bill Simmons for the appearance of the BS report. Here's the answer , in Dirk 's own words .

"I really can not see myself playing anywhere else , " Nowitzki said. "I say it all the time and it was not even put on another jersey or somewhere else to live somewhere else , I have in Dallas my entire career . This is my 16th season , so it will not even feel wrong.

"So I 'm sure we'll find a cute little agreement,winter classic jerseys 2014 both sides where we can have a good team for the next few years, I think I can still play, feel respected , we will go from there. "

The plan is still Nowitzki took significant pay cut - we will find out in the end what is the meaning of this summer, I do not know Dirk Nowitzki and even some in mind yet - re-sign with the Mavericks 2 or 3 years above . He desperately wanted to compete for another championship, but his death is set to do in Dallas .

Maybe it would be a different story if the Mavericks do not get NBA hilltop in 2011. If Texas does not have a ring , he might go elsewhere Rama dragon and the championship chase .

"It could be a completely different issue," Nowitzki said Simmons . " It's something I feel I need on my resume. Maybe a free agent would be a lot different , I might consider some other actions , but really now , there is [ no ] to think about ."

I am optimistic bets calf after All-Star break to continue to improve and gel. '04 - '05 Mavericks caught my eye as a possible comparison. That team finished the regular season in the league defensively on offense and middle echelons package ,Toronto Maple Leafs winter classic jerseys 2014 won a thrilling first round of the playoffs at home against the Houston Rockets . Would you bet on the team now has won a playoff series , if it can avoid the No. 7-8 seeds, or I reach such a comparison ? - Ryne ( Washington, DC )

This is an interesting comparison , especially considering that it is in Dallas Jason - Terry 's first season , like Monta - Ellis now . However , the Mavericks won 58 games, and roll into the playoffs with home field advantage , which is obviously not happen this season .

Having said that, I wrote last week , I gave the Mavericks a chance to get a punch in the first round if they get matched with the Houston Rockets or the Portland Trail Blazers .

I hope Dirk really took off .Detroit Red Wings winter classic jerseys 2014 You see him kick it into another gear or that we are seeing is the best , we will get it? - @ RamiMichail on Twitter

Do not go getting too greedy with the big German . I do not know if he has a higher gear than what we 've seen in the last 10 games or so, when he averaged a 55% hit rate 24.1 points. It does not get better than this for 35 years . If Nowitzki can remain close to the leading level of efficiency , the Mavericks will be very excited.

Mavericks should try to keep their first round pick this year, given the deep draft ? Thunder pick to go before it is protected by 20 . - @ Simeon_Benson on Twitter

Mavericks ' front office would prefer one overall pick in the draft in 20 years in the deepest . They prefer waiting to be shipped to Houston , Oklahoma City on the final pick before the Lakers' Lamar Odom agreed to pay for the deal .

My advice : go pick sooner , the better. It handcuffs Mavericks in the industry to discuss , because it prevents them deal with any first-round pick until 2020 , because this pick is protected until 2018 . The worst case scenario is to stay in the middle of the calf package until the protection expires draft , which will probably be about time to retire Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks have sent Thunder lottery .

With the win over Indiana and Portland , the Mavericks have beaten two of the best teams in their barn in the NBA. This is too small a sample size to think , maybe the Mavericks can competitor if they reach the playoffs , and to avoid the Thunder ? - Parker ( Dallas )

I can not consider legitimate contender calf because of their series against the Spurs and Thunder have been so lopsided .cheap nhl jerseys It is reasonable, there is hope , the Mavericks can at least do some damage in the playoffs ? Of course you can .

Who is the next Mavericks center ? Marcin - Gortat , Omer - Asik or someone else ? - @ BkMFFL on Twitter

Gortat , the Mavericks who signed an offer sheet with the time he was a free agent only to have Orlando surprising match , Biaxike a better choice. This is simply because Gortat will be an unrestricted free agent , and Asik will have to be acquired through trade .

But we do not know what the market will Gortat or how aggressive Washington Wizards will keep him in their attempts.

There is at least a decent chance , Dalembert is still the Mavericks starting center next season. He is in a contract with the Mavericks , although only $ 1.8 million ( less than one half of his salary ) is guaranteed.

I like all Roddy - Beaubois , I hope he can put it together with the Mavericks . Do you think he 's the next way is to re-enter the NBA ? If a player like Devin Harris is going down , it will give him a workout calf study ? - Dylan ( Lincoln , Nebraska )

Roddy Second is a registered free with any NBA team , and did not get any benefits. He should be headed back to Europe to try to play overseas by leading his way back to the NBA. His ship has sailed in Dallas.china nhl jerseys 

没有评论:

发表评论